About : What we Believe
1) we Believe… that the bible is the verbally inspired Word of God and without mistake as originally written.
2) we Believe… in one God, creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. These are co-eternal and equal in power and majesty.
3) we Believe… in the deity of Jesus Christ; His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His substitutionary death on a cross; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His imminent return.
4) we Believe… that man was created by God and for God. But by man’s disobedience of God, every person incurred firstly spiritual death, which is separation from God, and secondly physical death as a consequence. All people are therefore sinners by nature and practice.
5) we Believe… that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sin, and all who by faith believe in Him are declared righteous because of His sacrificial death. Through faith in Jesus Christ man can have a right relationship with God.
6) we Believe… in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who indwells every believer and enables and empowers the life and ministry of the church.
7) we Believe… in the bodily resurrection of everyone who has lived; the eternal blessedness of those in right relationship with God, and the everlasting punishment of those who have rejected God’s forgiveness in His Son.
8) we Believe... in the binding character of the 'ordinances' of Believer's Baptism and the Lord's Supper. By baptism we mean the immersion in water of each believer on confession of his/her faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. By the Lord's Supper we mean calling to mind the Lord's death, as we share with other believers the simple emblems of broken bread and poured out wine. At the same time we renew our commitment to Him.